Wyndham Ridge Estate
West Street, Greta
- Prime location in close proximity to Newcastle, Singleton and Maitland CBD’s and Hunter Valley Wine Country
- Approved 248 lot subdivision
- Lot sizes range from 600 square metres to 4,000 square metres
- Benefits from $1.8 billion Hunter Expressway completion, $110 million Pacific National rail interchange and retail shopping precinct (including Coles) at Huntley, just 5 minutes drive from the site.
- Outstanding lifestyle amenity on the doorstep to the concerts, vineyards, restaurants and golf courses
Situated adjacent to the growing village of Greta and within an easy drive to the shopping hubs of Maitland and Rutherford in the Hunter Valley, this shovel ready and approved 248 lot residential development offers spectacular views from the Hunter River to the Brokenback Range and is split into three stages with lots on completion ranging in size from 600 square metres to 4,000 square metres.
Greta benefits from the recently completed Hunter Expressway linking it directly to Sydney, Newcastle and the Upper Hunter Valley. The area has flourished from the recently completed $110 million Pacific National Coal Inter Change facility, as well as the soon to commence $377m redevelopment of the Stockland shopping centre at nearby East Maitland.
Set only 2 hours to the Sydney CBD, 40 minutes to the Newcastle CBD, 20 minutes to the Maitland CBD and 20 minutes to Singleton, it is also on the doorstep to the concerts, vineyards, restaurants, golf courses and lifestyle of Hunter Valley Wine Country.